Future IARO Events
Next IARO Workshops – Milan/Bergamo and Frankfurt
Please save the following dates for the next two Workshops being organised by the International Air Rail Organisation:
- 14th IARO Workshop: Milan & Bergamo – Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 September 2017
- 15th IARO Workshop: Frankfurt – Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 November 2017
As at all IARO Workshops, participation is free-of-charge for IARO Members, with a registration fee for non-Members.
Further information and provisional agendas will be published later this month.
About IARO Workshops
As part of its work to promote best practice to organisations involved in air-rail transport, the International Air Rail Organisation (IARO) holds regular Workshops for its Members and invited guests. Each Workshop focuses on a specific aspect of the air-rail business, with the aim being for participants to learn from specialists and to share their expertise and know-how through open discussion.
The Workshops are 1-day round-table meetings. Participation is limited to 25 attendees, to ensure maximum discussion and inter-action. There are usually 4 or 5 speakers, who will introduce a specific theme or share their own organisation’s experiences, with plenty of time for questions and discussion after each presentation.
The Workshops are organised for IARO Members, although non-Members are invited to attend, as appropriate. Members may register either one or two participants.
Previous IARO Workshops
- Heathrow Airport, UK: Wednesday 24 May 2017
To view a report of the Meeting, click HERE
To view a photo gallery of the Meeting, click HERE
To view the Andrew Sharp’s presentation (with commentary) “What do good air-rail links look like?” click HERE
- Cranfield University, UK: Monday 13 June 2016
- Lyon, France: Monday 12 September 2016
- New York, USA: Monday 14 November 2016
- Manchester, UK: Thursday 16 April 2015
- Milan, Italy: Monday 15 June 2015
- Washington, USA: Monday 19 October.
- "Airport Rail Stations" - Dallas, 9 April 2014.
- "How does the EU affect Air-Rail links" - Brussels,10 June 2014
- "Which air-rail service - metro, express or commuter?" - Stockholm,16 September 2014
- "Air-rail links in the planning stage" - London Heathrow, 18 November 2014