Associated Industry Events
IARO supports or sponsors a number of relevant events by assisting with the programme and marketing in exchange for discounts on attendance fees for members.
Airport Surface Access 2017
Date: Wed 21st June 2017
Discount Code: 329IARO (20% discount)
Description: Delivering improved rail and road access to airports and maximising the benefits of connectivity
Location: Ashurst, London
Benefits of attending include:
• Hear updates on planned surface access improvements in the UK
• Explore the different options for improving connectivity and how to identify the most appropriate solution for different airport sizes
• Hear plans for improving links in the South East of England, including the proposals for Heathrow
• Receive insight on the long-term challenges facing access to airports and how to plan accordingly
• Explore how passengers want to travel to and from airports and how to plan to meet their expectations
• Discuss how surface access improvements can be funded and delivered
• Take a look at the programme here.
Further Information: How can you ensure the success of your station development?
With more people using UK airports than ever before, and this set to continue, improving access is an essential aspect of continued development. Recognising that the way people want to travel is changing, is a key part in deciding what transport improvements to invest in.
Hear from UK airports on their short term and long term plans for surface access improvements and the value of improving connectivity, not just in the South East of England but regionally. Attend to explore how to identify the best solutions, from road and rail links to bus and tram connections, for airports of all sizes, and receive the latest insight from international airports and the lessons that can be learnt from these.
Consider what will be needed for the future to help long term planning and design, from how to incorporate emerging technology, and how passengers are travelling to and from airports is changing, to make sure the right transport solutions are being delivered.
Visit our website for more information.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, Email us on Conference@thewaterfront.co.uk or register online.
HSR Asia 2017 (Kuala Lumpur, September 2017)
The 4th HSR Conference takes place in Kuala Lumpur from 11-13 September 2017,The Conference will focus on the challenges and opportunities in high-speed rail and rail construction – developing and expanding rail markets in Asia Pacific